Ecotech Radion New Software Update

Devonjevon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so the new software is out and it has a new application. The software allows you to have a East to West movement of the sun across the tank. The verdict is still out for me on this one. I think if the lights are angled toward the tank and could move I think this would be great. The way it is now made my tank look wierd. Maybe it's just me. I made one radion 30 min behind the other. Don't upgrade with slow Internet. It took a while (12 min)to download and the instal
attachment.php

fraghunter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30 min is way to long I have 2 lights and Brett From Echotech actually logged into my machine and we programed them together it is set for 5 min behind and looks great. I also use Johnathans graph from Ecotech and boy do I love it.

OP
OP
Devonjevon

Devonjevon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30 min is way to long I have 2 lights and Brett From Echotech actually logged into my machine and we programed them together it is set for 5 min behind and looks great. I also use Johnathans graph from Ecotech and boy do I love it.

Ok thanks ima check it out. My sunset actually looked pretty cool. I guess the faster your curve rises after sunrise the closer together the lights must be as far as timing. Send me your export would love to see what others have done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back