• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EcoTech Radion XR15 G5 Pro LED Light

Item Price
325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reefaholicss

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Messages
64
Reaction score
30
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Radion G5 Pro. If you’re looking for that crisp, full-spectrum look rather than just the heavy blue, this is the light to get. It’s been a great light, only selling because it’s too big for my tank. Mount not included.

Willing to do $325 + Shipping

Open to offers

IMG_3856.jpeg IMG_3857.jpeg IMG_3858.jpeg IMG_3859.jpeg IMG_3804.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new