• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion XR30 Gen5 Blue

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Elmervc15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 71.4%
10   4   0
Used for 2 years
Working great
No box

light plus mounting arm $575 shipped

257E606A-B1B5-419E-A012-6A3395BB073B.jpeg EDF54744-2D7E-4C52-A248-56FC0A725738.jpeg

Last edited:

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s odd. Same photo in my local group in southeastern PA guy has been trying to sell.

Attachments

• E5920425-7871-439F-B744-2BE6309DD69C.png
    E5920425-7871-439F-B744-2BE6309DD69C.png
    460.2 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
Elmervc15

Elmervc15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 71.4%
10   4   0
Hmmm. Photos changed. Interesting.
I gave my location to the guy on top, so you can come pick it up if you interested in the light too, i have sold hundreds of items here, at the moment i wasn’t home and light was still up so put that picture for reference.

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave my location to the guy on top, so you can come pick it up if you interested in the light too, i have sold hundreds of items here, at the moment i wasn’t home and light was still up so put that picture for reference.
So you are saying the original photo was yours and you picked up from Matt P already?

We will find that same table in your home?

Because either you or Matt are using one of each others photos.

OP
OP
Elmervc15

Elmervc15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 71.4%
10   4   0
So you are saying the original photo was yours and you picked up from Matt P already?

I just had that phono on my phone, probably from a previous conversation, that photo wasn’t mine, at the moment i post the thread i didn’t have photo of the one im selling, so i put that one until i updated.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

He used mats picture cause he wasn’t home… sounds sketch! And I see by his threads he’s just a reseller I’m sure hes sold plenty… looks like he just buys stuff to flip for a profit. Only has 1 neg review.. judging by that review he sells something on here he doesn’t have in his possession and then takes the money to purchase said item for a less amount and ships to customer.. just my 2…. Fair warning.

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had that phono on my phone, probably from a previous conversation, that photo wasn’t mine, at the moment i post the thread i didn’t have photo of the one im selling, so i put that one until i updated.
He used mats picture cause he wasn’t home… sounds sketch! And I see by his threads he’s just a reseller I’m sure hes sold plenty… looks like he just buys stuff to flip for a profit. Only has 1 neg review.. judging by that review he sells something on here he doesn’t have in his possession and then takes the money to purchase said item for a less amount and ships to customer.. just my 2…. Fair warning.
Definitely a flipper confirmed now. Which is fine...just own that you are. He has not personally used this light for 2 years. He hasn't picked it up yet or any of the other stuff purchased.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely a flipper confirmed now. Which is fine...just own that you are. He has not personally used this light for 2 years. He hasn't picked it up yet or any of the other stuff purchased.
18 pages of just for sale ads lol…. Not a single thing about a tank or fish… is what it is… he’s not burning people or he wouldn’t be around to sell today.. to each their own!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back