• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EcoTech Radion XR30w G4 Pro + Diffuser

reefer1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
259
Reaction score
69
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I have a brand new EcoTech Radion G4 pro LED light plus diffuser for sale.
I bought it looking to upgrade my tank lights but I can't afford a second light at the moment. It was opened and checked to see how it works when I first got it back in March. The diffuser was never opened. All original packaging provided.
Asking $700 shipped

IMG_2402.jpg IMG_2403.jpg IMG_2404.jpg
 
Hi,
I have a brand new EcoTech Radion G4 pro LED light plus diffuser for sale.
I bought it looking to upgrade my tank lights but I can't afford a second light at the moment. It was opened and checked to see how it works when I first got it back in March. The diffuser was never opened. All original packaging provided.
Asking $700 shipped

IMG_2402.jpg IMG_2403.jpg IMG_2404.jpg
I live in Simi Valley, what would be your best price for pickup?
 
Price drop to $650
Note that this product has not been registered yet so you can put the warranty in your name
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new