• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech ReefLink now $60 $75 shipped

Item Price
$75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jaredilo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoTech ReefLink Module in Original Box. $75 shipped within US

20230429_210945.jpg
 
Still have the reeflink
 
Still have the reeflink
Have you deleted you account so I don’t got to go through all the bs of calling ecotech customer service and have them do whatever it is they to clear your account so I can start my own.
 
Have you deleted you account so I don’t got to go through all the bs of calling ecotech customer service and have them do whatever it is they to clear your account so I can start my own.
Hey cdubs. Yes I still have it. I will double check before shipping but believe I have already reset to factory. Shoot me a text 607-742-5188
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new