Ecotech supply chain

SeniorReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
8
Location
Denmark
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all and @ecotechmarinetank

EU here.
For some time now, I’m trying to buy 2 items of the versa pumps, I need to add my setup.
I can of course buy 2 kamoer to the setup, but seems a bit wrong, and does not work in the mobius.;)

is there a explanation why I can’t find them anywhere in EU, and a is there a timeframe for shipping them to wholesales and retailers in Europe

kindly regards
 
You can’t get them in the USA either. They can’t get the chips they need from China so nobody has their items
 
I’ve been waiting on a Nero 3 forever and would love an update on that as well. Don’t want to get a different pump since I have one now and a second is exactly what I need
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new