Ecotech Vectra M1 Power Supply replacement

Isaac Alves

www.instagram.com/theloneaquarist/
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's say as I was having my drama with the APEX unit mixed with my enthusiasm for being so close to finishing the first phase of this project -- that I maybe, possibly, misplaced, but definitely forgot to add the power supply for the M1.

Stupid mistake.

Can someone take a picture of the @EcoTech Marine Vectra M1 power supply so I can read the data info sticker on the adaptor? I'm wondering if I could find a cheaper version of the power supply that satisfies the same electrical requirements. Buying a replacement part, if I have too, is near $100 with shipping from @EcoTech Marine parts store.

It's been a rough weekend with the APEX unit burning out. But Neptune has been very responsive so far.

thank you ahead of time,
Isaac

FrankAbagnale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You bet! It's the Ecotech unit. I haven't set mine up yet so that was actually the first time I've pulled it out of the box.

reef123456

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmm, got one from Ebay with similar stats but dont really know I should hook the $350 using that. my cat chews the cord before i have a chance to set it up

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that's the same specs for the power on the L1. I got one on amazon for my L1.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using it for a couple months, with no problem. I started with a 32v, based on some bad advice...and it worked fine but eventually overheated and died. I figured if it did, I'd buy the correct (36v) piece. I probably should have done it sooner, because I could have caused a fire. If this links to my cart and won't show you anything, I'll post the description below. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07234PKF9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

KNACRO AC Switching Power Adapter DC 36V 4A 4000ma 144W Power Supply Adapter AC 100v-240v Transformers Interface 5.5x2.5mm Suitable

#energyEfficiencyTitleInformation { font-size: 19px !important;}
/* * Fix for UDP-1061. Average customer reviews has a small extra line on hover * https://omni-grok.amazon.com/xref/s.../src/legacy.css?indexName=WebsiteTemplates#40 */ .noUnderline a:hover { text-decoration: none; }

alexquok711

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried ebay but these run for $$$ because the Amp and the fact it works both 110v and 220v

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back