Ecotech Vectra M1 starts and stops

  • Thread starter Thread starter david p.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

david p.

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,194
Location
Quebec, Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

My vectra M1 return pump will start for a few second than stop.. than restart... than stop.
It is as if it started to 'prime' the line than for some reason it would stop.
The pump is bellow the tank, so about 3ft. It's 3 years old.
It always worked fine, it's controlled through my Apex.
I have cleaned the pump, everything seemed fine.
It is not noisy.
The controller shows green lights as usual.
I have tried to plug it in the wall instead of the Apex, no succes.

I'm out of idea what to look for.
Anyone has experience similar issue with a Vectra ?

thanks

dave
 
Last edited:
Hi,

My vectra M1 return pump will start for a few second than stop.. than restart... than stop.
It is as if it started to 'prime' the line than for some reason it would stop.
The pump is bellow the tank, so about 3ft. It's 3 years old.
It always worked fine, it's controlled through my Apex.
I have cleaned the pump, everything seemed fine.
It is not noisy.
The controller shows green lights as usual.
I have tried to plug it in the wall instead of the Apex, no succes.

I'm out of idea what to look for.
Anyone has experience similar issue with a Vectra ?

thanks

dave
I am having this same exact issue with my M1 currently. Did you figure anything out? TIA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new