Ecotech Versa single pump available NOW!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a Versa single pump, they have 14 more available as of now!!!

Joe31415

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The time between getting the email and being checked out with two of them was less than a minute for me. I think I got the email at 5:37 and the confirmation at 5:38.
I didn't even slow down to check for promo codes or figure out what I saw about a hoodie on facebook. They were in my cart and I knew I needed to get through the checkout as fast as possible.

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, I was lucky enough to get 1, but it quickly sold out.

Servopkg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed out... its good to see these coming back. Im waiting for my LFS to get them.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny...I went to. rS website 12 minutes after I received an email and it kept coming up with an error, even though the add to cart button was blue. It stated call if you keep getting this error...awh no, when things become more available...maybe.

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 5 pack I’m likely going to sell. No way I’m trusting dosing my tank with Mobius. I’ll either go the GHL route or just stay with the Kamoer D1 Pros I have. They’ve been running flawlessly since the day I set them up.

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 5 pack I’m likely going to sell. No way I’m trusting dosing my tank with Mobius. I’ll either go the GHL route or just stay with the Kamoer D1 Pros I have. They’ve been running flawlessly since the day I set them up.
How's your experience with the kamoer pros? I'm looking at dosing kalkwasser and would like to dose as low as 2 ml per minute. I'll dose around 300 ml per day, so about 2 ml every 10~ minutes spanning a full minute. This should help keep the effect on ph low and steady.

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's your experience with the kamoer pros? I'm looking at dosing kalkwasser and would like to dose as low as 2 ml per minute. I'll dose around 300 ml per day, so about 2 ml every 10~ minutes spanning a full minute. This should help keep the effect on ph low and steady.
The Kamoer X1 Pros have been running for a few months with ZERO problems. I calibrate them once a month, I could probably go longer but it takes like literally 10 minutes it’s a no brainer to do it.

im really on the fence about replacing them at all. My only concern is looking down the road a bit. When it comes time for maintenance replacement of tubes or pump head. I can’t easily find replacement parts for them in stock, but that seems to be the case with a lot of things right now.

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELL!!! This was just to let reefers know that @Bulk Reef Supply had Ecotech Versas for sale, BUT, BRS also sells the Kamoer pump. ;)

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp, it's already out of stock. I was supposed to get an email...
Not sure if you have them yet, or went another route, but I am IMPRESSED with the Versa, if you need to know why I am impressed, look at my 225 build thread, last page. I will buy 3 more, so I am still looking to receive emails of when they are in stock and will inform, and post when they are.;)

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you have them yet, or went another route, but I am IMPRESSED with the Versa, if you need to know why I am impressed, look at my 225 build thread, last page. I will buy 3 more, so I am still looking to receive emails of when they are in stock and will inform, and post when they are.;)
I wound up getting the X1 pro for this tank. I'm only dosing kalkwasser as of right now as my demand is low. When I get my new tank, I'd like to get the 4 Versa pumps, but that completely depends on availability. I like that they have quick connects for rodi tubing. The variable flow rate is important too as I'd like to dose kalkwasser on that tank too.

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they quiet? What speed, ml/min do you runthem at?
Bought the apex dos yesterday for awc, they are annoying whiners.

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they quiet? What speed, ml/min do you runthem at?
Bought the apex dos yesterday for awc, they are annoying whiners.
Right now I have it running at 33 ml a min, If you turn it up will make some noise. I didn't have enough confident is the DOS to do my ATO from downstairs, and after seeing and testing it myself, I know the Versa will pump water up a floor and over roughly 40 ft.

Back