• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Vortec MP40 Mobius Ready - Excellent Condition (2 avail)

Item Price
225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Messages
3,495
Reaction score
1,476
Location
TX
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
(Two available) Selling MP40 in excellent condition, recently cleaned in citric acid bath. Bought in 2022 but only run at low power for about six months. Works great, I'm just switching to gyres.

Asking $225 with free shipping included. Ships very fast.
 
(Two available) Selling MP40 in excellent condition, recently cleaned in citric acid bath. Bought in 2022 but only run at low power for about six months. Works great, I'm just switching to gyres.

Asking $225 with free shipping included. Ships very fast.
I’ll take them both.
 
(Two available) Selling MP40 in excellent condition, recently cleaned in citric acid bath. Bought in 2022 but only run at low power for about six months. Works great, I'm just switching to gyres.

Asking $225 with free shipping included. Ships very fast.
Hey on another subject I sent a PM about the contest I won on Friday and haven't heard back I know you guys are busy But I just wanted to place an order. As I am running low on supplies
Thanks Dustin
 
Interested in the MP40’s. Can pick them up locally if need be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new