• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Vortech MP40wES BNIB

  • Thread starter Thread starter DCG1286
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DCG1286

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
184
Reaction score
3
Location
New York City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states I have a BNIB MP40wES which I have really no use for since I have no plans to upgrade anytime soon.

Manufactured April 9, 2013.

$390 shipped

PM please

photo-1_zps83dbc7f6.jpg



-David
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new