• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Vortechs MP10 MP40 and reeflink

SeanD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to go a different way with my powerheads so I'm selling my vortechs.

I have 3 MP10s
1 is a wireless QD from 7/16 that I purchased in dec 16 or jan 17 works perfect $SOLD
2 are MP10ES that were from 14 that I replaced the wet and dry sides on last year then upgraded to QD controllers $200 for the one with a working wireless card, $150 for the one that has non working wireless.

I have 2 MP40s
1 is a QD from 7/17 still under warranty $SOLD
1 is a QD that is an upgraded ES from 15 with a wet side replaced last year and dry side serviced by ecotech $SOLD

Reeflink is $SOLD

Everything works and is quiet (noisy powerheads are a peeve of mine). I'm also including the controller mounting brackets I have with the vortechs since I will no longer be needing them. They are running right now and I am switching them out over the next few days so if anyone wants a video of them running I can take one.

ecotech.jpg

Last edited:

bryan3536

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to go a different way with my powerheads so I'm selling my vortechs.

I have 3 MP10s
1 is a wireless QD from 7/16 that I purchased in dec 16 or jan 17 works perfect $220
2 are MP10ES that were from 14 that I replaced the wet and dry sides on last year then upgraded to QD controllers $200 for the one with a working wireless card, $175 for the one that has non working wireless.

I have 2 MP40s
1 is a QD from 7/17 still under warranty $300
1 is an upgraded ES from 15 with a wet side replaced last year and dry side serviced by ecotech $225

Reeflink is $70

Everything works and is quiet (noisy powerheads are a peeve of mine). I'm also including the controller mounting brackets I have with the vortechs since I will no longer be needing them. They are running right now and I am switching them out over the next few days so if anyone wants a video of them running I can take one.

ecotech.jpg

I’ll take the reeflink

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 47.6%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.1%
Back