Ecotech Vortechs MP10 MP40 and reeflink

SeanD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
315
Reaction score
58
Location
Jefferson, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to go a different way with my powerheads so I'm selling my vortechs.

I have 3 MP10s
1 is a wireless QD from 7/16 that I purchased in dec 16 or jan 17 works perfect $SOLD
2 are MP10ES that were from 14 that I replaced the wet and dry sides on last year then upgraded to QD controllers $200 for the one with a working wireless card, $150 for the one that has non working wireless.

I have 2 MP40s
1 is a QD from 7/17 still under warranty $SOLD
1 is a QD that is an upgraded ES from 15 with a wet side replaced last year and dry side serviced by ecotech $SOLD

Reeflink is $SOLD

Everything works and is quiet (noisy powerheads are a peeve of mine). I'm also including the controller mounting brackets I have with the vortechs since I will no longer be needing them. They are running right now and I am switching them out over the next few days so if anyone wants a video of them running I can take one.

ecotech.jpg
 
Last edited:
I decided to go a different way with my powerheads so I'm selling my vortechs.

I have 3 MP10s
1 is a wireless QD from 7/16 that I purchased in dec 16 or jan 17 works perfect $220
2 are MP10ES that were from 14 that I replaced the wet and dry sides on last year then upgraded to QD controllers $200 for the one with a working wireless card, $175 for the one that has non working wireless.

I have 2 MP40s
1 is a QD from 7/17 still under warranty $300
1 is an upgraded ES from 15 with a wet side replaced last year and dry side serviced by ecotech $225

Reeflink is $70

Everything works and is quiet (noisy powerheads are a peeve of mine). I'm also including the controller mounting brackets I have with the vortechs since I will no longer be needing them. They are running right now and I am switching them out over the next few days so if anyone wants a video of them running I can take one.

ecotech.jpg

I’ll take the reeflink
 
Payment sent for the wireless MP10QD mfg date 7/16.

Thanks man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new