• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech XR15 G5 hardly used 325USD

Item Price
325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Bugger

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
585
Reaction score
152
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have some old equipment that wasn't really used that much. I ran the device for a about a year and a half.
It is a G5 blue. It works and I think its fairly priced
Thanks for looking
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Here are some picks
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-02-02 at 10.50.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2025-02-02 at 10.50.20 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot 2025-02-02 at 10.50.05 PM.png
    Screenshot 2025-02-02 at 10.50.05 PM.png
    616.6 KB · Views: 68
Pending
 
Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new