Ecotech XR30 G4 - BNIB

speedieber

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
452
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 BNIB Ecotech XR 30 G4’s with diffusers 650 shipped. Brought for build but decided to go in a different direction.

915BE45A-3F0A-4425-BFA5-C1B2D548A393.jpeg
 
Mods please close...I will create a new post indicating these are g4 pros
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new