• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Xr30 Gen 4 Pro

Bmartinez76

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Messages
457
Reaction score
105
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Broke down tank, going to list several threads with key items for easier tracking/visibility.

Selling 4 xr30 Gen 4 Pro lights with diffusers included, but not currently installed.

Asking $500 shipped but if you buy multiples I can work on price.

Located in Orlando Florida area specifically in Winter Garden for anyone local.

IMG_7457.JPG IMG_7458.JPG
 
400 each? I need 3 without diffusers
 
Seller had very fast response, accurately represented the product, and shipped very quickly in good packaging. Thanks man! Would recommend anyone to purchase from
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new