Eddie's 29 gallon nano reef

EHerbert

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2014
Messages
168
Reaction score
210
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'm about 4/5 months into this project. Had a problem initially as I had ordered live rock and had a horrible time acclimating... way too much die off and too much time waiting for it to cure. I will buy locally in the future. Tank has Biocube-like filtration but is a AquaEuroUSA. I've added a protein skimmer that fits into the filter intake. It has two 18" LED but I only use the actinic lights on the rear one. There's a couple of Engineer Gobies keeping the sand moved and the 3 "test victims" that survived for fish. The cleaner crew consists of an Arrow crab, Emerald crab, Coral Banded shrimp, red and blue legged hermits, bumble bee/cerith/turbo snails and I just noticed a couple of baby brittle stars that must have hitched a ride on something cause I didn't buy them but they're welcome to stay.
20141015_093540.jpg
 
Not sure what you mean by defying gravity or if that is a good or bad thing but thanks... hahaha
 
Hahaha... I don't know why that happened and can't figure out how to fix it. Got any suggestions?
 

Attachments

  • 20141015_093540.jpg
    20141015_093540.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 154
I don't think you can rotate it on reef2reef. You might have to rotate the original on your pc (right click photo "rotate clockwise") or phone then just upload the rotated picture again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new