Edit option disappeared?

JupiterReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
1,015
Reaction score
401
Location
Jupiter Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Did the edit option on posts disappear? I want to edit one of my posts and used to be able to edit using the edit option. It seems to have disappeared. Am I missing something? This is what I see now with no drop down menu:

IMG_2562.jpeg
 
Did the edit option on posts disappear? I want to edit one of my posts and used to be able to edit using the edit option. It seems to have disappeared. Am I missing something? This is what I see now with no drop down menu:

IMG_2562.jpeg
I believe there is a time limit to edit which can be removed when you upgrade to supporting member.
 
Upvote 0
Did the edit option on posts disappear? I want to edit one of my posts and used to be able to edit using the edit option. It seems to have disappeared. Am I missing something? This is what I see now with no drop down menu:

IMG_2562.jpeg
I believe there is a time limit to edit which can be removed when you upgrade to supporting member.
Must be a new thing because I never had this problem in the past.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new