EdReefer's 150G Lee Mar Mixed Reef

edreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Messages
152
Reaction score
75
Location
Gardena
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers,

This is my 150 Gallon Lee Mar aquarium at 10 months in. 60X24X24. I got back into the hobby last year around July timeframe but started small with a 15 gallon nano. Quickly outgrew that and bit the bullet and got this bad boy. Go big or go home. After a month or so, my wife got over it...

Bought several frags at Reefapalooza last year in Anaheim, CA to seed the tank.

It's lit by 3 AI Hydra 26s and I just retrifitted to add T5 lights.

I have a compact rollermat system and Bubble Magus Elite 7 skimmer for the mechanical filtration.

BRS Reactor running ROX carbon and GFO.

I added a sulfur denitrator a few weeks ago, and it is going buckwild on the nitrates. Keeping an eye on that...

Jebao doser. Only dose ESV alk and calcium. Magnesium when needed.

ATO which I have linked to my RO system.

Water circulation is achieved with 2 Jebao CP-150 Wavemakers, 1 on each side of the tank which alternate by intervals of 1 hour.

This is a full tank shot. I'll post more images of individual colonies.

IMG_0629.jpg
 
Just realized its been a while since i updated my tank thread. Lots has happened since july 2020. I set up a frag system plumbed to my main tank and i got more into sps in the last 5 months.

reaquascaped my tank.

Heres my latest FTS.

5871A040-7A76-4C24-98DF-54FBB1580167.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new