Eel drama. Need advice

ReefingWoonkie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2017
Messages
28
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a White Eye Eel that eats like a pig. Steals the other fish food making it really hard to feed them

I have a small Skeletor that won’t eat anything and has a weird string thing hanging off the side of it. Any advice?
 
Without a pic white and string like sound parasitic like an anchor worm....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new