Egg crate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doyle73
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
you can just have some of it, at 12 bucks tho it may not be worth the drive for you. I'm about 2 miles from I-75 off Hamilton Place exit. I could just cut you off a piece and leave it on the porch or something if I'm not gonna be home. Just let me know.
 
Yeah that would be good. All I need is a piece. I am on Standifer gap how close are you to there. I live connected on to mountain shadows
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new