Eggs? If so... from what?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stray32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stray32

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
5
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the crappy picture, but these seems to be multiplying on my rock. Just bought the rock a few weeks ago, so I have no idea what these are. They look like eggs to me. Any ideas?

DSC04973.jpg
 
What type of snails do you have in the tank?
 
they actually look like tunicates to me, do they each have a little hole in them?

pretty awesome, btw.
 
they actually look like tunicates to me, do they each have a little hole in them?

pretty awesome, btw.

I think you nailed it. I found this photo online. Mine look identical to this, just completely white. Sweet!
 

Attachments

  • tunicate18.jpg
    tunicate18.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 146

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new