Eggs on frag plug

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2021
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
3,227
Location
E
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.
I have received this acro frag, upon inspection I found these white eggs on the frag plug. Any ideas on what they might be?
I usually would remove but if they are some sort of beneficial snail then why not just keep them.
IMG_6405.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I’d take no chances.
Things that come with frags are a red flag to me.
That’s the reason why we discard plugs.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new