Eggs? Spunge?

klavmaister

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
372
Reaction score
96
Location
Norway
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000010603.jpg
1000010602.jpg
 
I tried to scrape it off, it was easy but I dident gett it all off. Is it recomanded to use a sort of coral dip to?
 
I tried to scrape it off, it was easy but I dident gett it all off. Is it recomanded to use a sort of coral dip to?
No need to dip. You can inject area if it comes back with vinegar which will shrink it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new