EHEIM Autofeeder+ (WIFI)

Alexander1312

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2022
Messages
270
Reaction score
189
Location
San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know when the WIFI version of the EHEIM autofeeder will be available for purchase in the US? Seems like this is already available in Europe.

https://eheim.com/en_GB/aquatics/accessories/feeding/autofeeder/eheim-autofeeder?number=3583220
3583220_Comp_b_0821_600x600@2x.jpg
 
You can order it from AliExpress, but it's $192.
The only place I did not look :). Appreciate this, but not worth USD 192 I believe (I think it will be USD 100 if ever sold in the US). I have ordered the battery powered for USD 30 now. Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new