Eheim Feeding Station Question

PowChickaPowPow

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2025
Messages
72
Reaction score
89
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using the Eheim auto feeder on my 15 gallon HelloReef tank. Recently, I decided to purchase the Eheim feeding station to prevent my food from going in the return. I have a lid with a cutout for the feeder. The feeding station is right in front of the AOI water return. Should I be concerned about this or would it be ok? Thanks

20260112_094150.jpg 20260112_094136.jpg
 
Is there any other place you can put it? It might affect your return pumps flow
 
Order through Chewy, who issued a refund without requiring I send it back to them. If anyone wants the feeding station for their tank let me know. I am not going to use it.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new