Eheim jager heaters

Item Price
10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cmp1985

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2020
Messages
228
Reaction score
19
Location
monmouth
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eheim Jager heaters. The smaller one was used once. The larger one was used while mixing salt. Neither have the suction cup holders
$10 each
Ships with paypal

20220804_174412.jpg 20220804_174416.jpg 20220804_174422.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new