Eiffel Tower Bastille Day - Fireworks

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
2,639
Reaction score
81
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wife and I just got back from our vacation to London and Paris. We were at Paris during Bastille Day and watched the fireworks at the Eiffel Tower along with a projected 1 MILLION people in attendance. Here are some of the best shots I got. Remember I am still a noob with my Nikon D60 and this is the first time trying to take pictures of fireworks.

et1.jpg



et2.jpg



et3.jpg



et4.jpg



et5.jpg



et6.jpg



et7.jpg



et8.jpg



et9.jpg



et10.jpg



et11.jpg



et12.jpg



et13.jpg



et14.jpg



et15.jpg
 
i saw this show back in summer of 2002. most amazing fireworks show i've ever seen. in the paper that day, it said france spent 60 million euros on the show.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new