Electric flame scallop, and id help

image.jpg
View attachment 479731
lame is good, look for the dying zoa colonies.
On the right I think are some fruit loop zoas that have never really done amazing. Grown maybe a head, maybe 2
 
image.jpg
View attachment 479731
On the right I think are some fruit loop zoas that have never really done amazing. Grown maybe a head, maybe 2
lol. I meant in large zoa colonies that come in from indo, there are very often many bivalves hiding under the zoas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new