Electric Flame Scallop compatibility

StrangeReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
New Brunswick, Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, new to this forum. Join to see if i could get this compatibility question answered.

I've been keeping an Electric Flame Scallop since December and hes been doing well but he is still rather small <1.5 inches.. maybe even less then an inch..

I've had brittle stars before (Ophiocoma sp. Bubble Tip Brittle Star & Red Brittle Star) and I've always been a big fan of them as a neat CUC member. I know a regular star will eat the scallop but i'm wondering if a brittle star will do the same.

Has anyone else tried to keep the two together?
 
I do I do! Ive had both in most all my tanks, it is fine. Make sure its a brittle and not a serpent as they will eat anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new