Electric themed tank fish ideas...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wirehair
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wirehair

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting a 14 gallon biocube Electric themed tank. I need a fish idea besides the neon goby.
 
i had thought doing an electric theme too (being that's the industry I work in!). I was looking more into the décor than the fish. I'd be interested to see how yours turns out! Please post pics!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new