Electricity destroyed my tank??

littlehermit0

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2024
Messages
412
Reaction score
113
Location
France
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I still save this tank or it's too late? A few things were alive in this one so I moved to a smaller one and sadly somehow the cables with leaking 12volts fell in there and in just a few minutes my tank looked like this
20241117_114314.jpg
it was the wago there I was sure everything was good and that will not fall in there
 
Nah actually I'm just gonna throw this thing in the trash and start a new one there was too much problems in there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new