Elegance Coral Brown Jelly

Kerbash

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
260
Reaction score
174
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My elegance coral caught brown jelly syndrome, anyone had experience nursing one back to health successfully, and how did you do it? Its just affecting a small corner of the coral right now, it started about a day ago. The rest of the coral is extended and fine.

Got him in an iodine bath right now, will move to QT tank, saw somewhere that it might be a protist or bacteria, so I think I might does the QT with Kanamycin, and Metroplex. Should I dump every antibiotics I got too?

Thanks

Here is a picture
 
Cant upload image for some reason :(
 
Last edited:
Pics would help. A dip wouldn't hurt and Ciprofloxacin is used for euphyllia with brown jelly. @Eagle_Steve thoughts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new