Elegance coral Cipro treatment

shivamerlin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Location
Alpharetta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone successfully treated an elegance coral with this? I started treating my elegance five days ago with Cipro.

I decided to use a hospital tank instead of treating the entire display tank, no signs of improvement yet, still a lot of white web like stuff on it. How soon should I expect signs of improvement?

IMG_2360.jpg

Should I replace some of the water during treatment to replenish nutrients? At some point it will need to feed.

Thanks for all your advise.
Alex
 
Has anyone successfully treated an elegance coral with this? I started treating my elegance five days ago with Cipro.

I decided to use a hospital tank instead of treating the entire display tank, no signs of improvement yet, still a lot of white web like stuff on it. How soon should I expect signs of improvement?

IMG_2360.jpg

Should I replace some of the water during treatment to replenish nutrients? At some point it will need to feed.

Thanks for all your advise.
Alex
Tag a fish doctor maybe... or littlefox
 
Tag a fish doctor maybe... or littlefox
I actually lost my elegance to something like this. I tried to just treat with water changes and stuff but he then bailed out of his skeleton :( wish I could help
 
I actually lost my elegance to something like this. I tried to just treat with water changes and stuff but he then bailed out of his skeleton :( wish I could help
Thank you for your quick response. I will try a KFC dip, got nothing to lose.
 
I cured my elegance coral with KFC dip last year and it's thriving now. Posted about it here. Easiest coral in my tank now I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new