Elegance coral closed from 2 months not opening

Mohammad.ki

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello , pleas help me

I have this nice elegance coral after i get it i read that they like to eat ,so i stoped the wave maker and i add on the top of it some Misis frozen food after that day they closed and not opening anymore at all it open a bit this case from two months and still closed , why it's dieing or what i did a mistake i feed it frozen food

My water Mg ≈1350, kh ≈9.3 , Ca ≈450

All my coral happy nothing error only this one after feeding they did that

Pleas any help urgent to save it

IMG_1800.jpeg IMG_1801.jpeg

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep mine on a frag rack about halfway up the side glass, and it thrives with low to med flow. When I kept elegance low in the tank or in the sand bed they've never done well.

OP
OP
Mohammad.ki

Mohammad.ki

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pleas help me i need solution this case happened last two months till now i do not want to lose it what should i do for it refeed it or change his place or what ???

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back