Elegance coral syndrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wolf89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wolf89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
1,853
Reaction score
2,687
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought an elegance coral back in November, looked great for a couple weeks then died of what i think was elegance coral syndrome. Does that disease linger in a tank, or can I add another elegance?
 
I have never heard of that syndrome in my life. I would think it’s a water quality issue
 
Ive read from a few places that the "syndrome" is contagous, havent found much about if it lingers in the tank. Also read aussie ones are more hardy than Indonesian ones. mine has been thriving since OCT 2019 (knock on wood). Its also said to be contagious, not sure if that means linger in the tank. best of luck!
 
Never heard of it either
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new