Elite 150INT Dimensions in Sump

Casamiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering the Reef Octopus Elite 150INT skimmer for a 150 gallon mixed reef build. Before I finalize, what are the dimensions of the skimmer including the Varios pump. I see the published dimensions of 11.4" x 10.4", but don't know if that includes the required footprint of the pump. Thanks.

skyhawkn5262y

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering the Reef Octopus Elite 150INT skimmer for a 150 gallon mixed reef build. Before I finalize, what are the dimensions of the skimmer including the Varios pump. I see the published dimensions of 11.4" x 10.4", but don't know if that includes the required footprint of the pump. Thanks.
Did you end up getting this skimmer?

OP
OP
Casamiller

Casamiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not moved forward yet as I'm moving slowly with new build and life has gotten in the way. That said, it would be good to know if the pump is included in the dimensions provided by the manufacturer!

skyhawkn5262y

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not moved forward yet as I'm moving slowly with new build and life has gotten in the way. That said, it would be good to know if the pump is included in the dimensions provided by the manufacturer!
The listed dimensions do include the pump. It's the total rectangular footprint occupied by the skimmer, pump, and discharge tube.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back