ELOS 120XL Absolute Stand internal space?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kinetic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
937
Location
Albany, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have the ELOS 120XL absolute stand? I'm trying to plan out a build for it, and would like to know how much actual space inside the stand I have to work with.

Thanks!
 
You'd think that, oh I don't know, dimensions might be something they'd want to actually put up on the website... Or PDF manuals for download.

The dimensions what I could find indicate 35" (88cm) height, 47.24" (120cm) width and 22.4" (50cm) depth. There's appears to be some discrepancy on the height and depth depending on which website you look at.

I think your best bet is to probable contact Elos in the US directly.
 
You'd think that, oh I don't know, dimensions might be something they'd want to actually put up on the website... Or PDF manuals for download.

The dimensions what I could find indicate 35" (88cm) height, 47.24" (120cm) width and 22.4" (50cm) depth. There's appears to be some discrepancy on the height and depth depending on which website you look at.

I think your best bet is to probable contact Elos in the US directly.

Yeah, I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything for the Absolute stand. I've emailed them multiple times and I never hear back.
 
I see a Red Sea or Cade in your future...

Unfortunately I won't go that direction. Red Sea doesn't have the steel stand config I'd like. Cade only has black stands (and not white).

ELOS 120XL has great dimensions, absolute steel stand, and I've had an ELOS 120 in the past that I really liked. I wish they were more responsive.

Relatively, I've been talking to Reef Savvy and they're basically radio silence, so I guess this is par for the course.
 
Well I got the tank and stand. Just for future reference for those who find this thread in a search:

Absolute Stand for 120XL Interior dimensions:
44.75” long x 27.5” wide x 35.5” tall
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new