ELOS 120XL Absolute Stand internal space?

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have the ELOS 120XL absolute stand? I'm trying to plan out a build for it, and would like to know how much actual space inside the stand I have to work with.

Thanks!

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'd think that, oh I don't know, dimensions might be something they'd want to actually put up on the website... Or PDF manuals for download.

The dimensions what I could find indicate 35" (88cm) height, 47.24" (120cm) width and 22.4" (50cm) depth. There's appears to be some discrepancy on the height and depth depending on which website you look at.

I think your best bet is to probable contact Elos in the US directly.

OP
OP
kinetic

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'd think that, oh I don't know, dimensions might be something they'd want to actually put up on the website... Or PDF manuals for download.

The dimensions what I could find indicate 35" (88cm) height, 47.24" (120cm) width and 22.4" (50cm) depth. There's appears to be some discrepancy on the height and depth depending on which website you look at.

I think your best bet is to probable contact Elos in the US directly.

Yeah, I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything for the Absolute stand. I've emailed them multiple times and I never hear back.

OP
OP
kinetic

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a Red Sea or Cade in your future...

Unfortunately I won't go that direction. Red Sea doesn't have the steel stand config I'd like. Cade only has black stands (and not white).

ELOS 120XL has great dimensions, absolute steel stand, and I've had an ELOS 120 in the past that I really liked. I wish they were more responsive.

Relatively, I've been talking to Reef Savvy and they're basically radio silence, so I guess this is par for the course.

OP
OP
kinetic

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got the tank and stand. Just for future reference for those who find this thread in a search:

Absolute Stand for 120XL Interior dimensions:
44.75” long x 27.5” wide x 35.5” tall

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back