Elos halide

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tab28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Bump, anyone?
 
Mmmyes.

I had:

Two Elos E Power 150w (Grey powder coated aluminum construction)
Two Lumatek LK250 model.
Two Radium 150w Bulbs.


I sold this kit awhile ago on here but kept the Manta Bracket. My friend used them for years and had phenomenal growth with them. I used them for a few weeks but got cold feet as my tank transfer was underway and my existing corals were used to LED lighting.

Overall, they are super bright. I am sure there is a way you can adjust the brightness but my units did not have that option. I would of kept them if they had that feature.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new