Elos or reef savvy aquarium

holyscoly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i loved my reef savvy tank,the quality was amazing due to financial problems i had to let it go.but my next tank will be built by reefsavvy even if i had the choice of getting an elos and a reefsavvy at the same price i would still go with reef savvy. his customer service is superb and he is very helpful when it comes down to asking him 300 ? about your build lol (sorry felix). goodluck with your decision

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wanted a age tank but with all the headaches of trying to get in touch with them i will be ordering a reef savvy myself. guess im going on a 4 hour tour

Bandomo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm local to South Florida and have spoken/seen Felix's tanks many times. I also own an Elos 120xl for comparison. Honestly, if it were me, I would purchase the tank from Felix at Reef Savvy and the aquarium stand and sump from Elos. Minus the overflow design from Elos, you truly couldn't tell the two tanks apart regarding the quality of silicone work. Oh, last time I spoke with Felix at the Florida Marine Aquarium Society meeting, he told me turn around time was roughly 2 months. Hope this helps

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back