ELOS Planet PRO LED

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

wobbegong

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
122
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ELOS Planet PRO LED

And

CAD LIGHTS 100 Gallon Reef Tank

ALL LIVESTOCK IS SOLD

ElOS Planet PRO LED LIGHTS
2 available, low hours on both
Plenty of extra LED light modules included, Red/White, Green/White, White, Blue

Asking $300 ea


CAD Lights 100 Gallon Reef Tank

Professional reef system

12 mm thick low-iron ultra-clear glass

Trapezoid overflow box (curved with reinforcement tabs)


Durso drain with modified Herbie style

33-gallon Artisan II multi-chambered sump

36” tall maple plywood furniture cabinets. Professionally built using Real Maplewood and lacquer (Not MDF, Pressed board or Plastic wrapped)

Tank Dimensions: 47.5” x 23.5” x 20”

Overall height with cabinet and tank: 56"

Capacity: 100 gallons

I also have over 100 lbs of Real Reef Rock

Will ship LIGHTS if needed

Located in NJ

IMG_2887.jpeg IMG_2885.jpeg IMG_2886.jpeg IMG_2882.jpeg IMG_2883.jpeg IMG_2880.jpeg IMG_2884.jpeg IMG_2881.jpeg IMG_2907.png IMG_2914.jpeg IMG_2913.jpeg IMG_2912.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new