CAD Lights 100 Gallon Reef Tank

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

wobbegong

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
122
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CAD Lights 100 Gallon Reef Tank


Professional reef system


12 mm thick low-iron ultra-clear glass


Trapezoid overflow box (curved with reinforcement tabs)


Durso drain with modified Herbie style


33-gallon multi-chambered sump


36” tall maple plywood furniture cabinets. Professionally built using Real Maplewood and lacquer (Not MDF, Pressed board or Plastic wrapped)


Tank Dimensions: 47.5” x 23.5” x 20”


Overall height with cabinet and tank: 56"


Capacity: 100 gallons

$300

I also have over 100 lbs of Real Reef Rock

Located in New Jersey 08865
A few minutes off rte 78
IMG_2914.jpeg IMG_2907.png IMG_2913.jpeg IMG_2912.jpeg
 
Last edited:
this is this available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new