Elos Test It and Feed It Giveaway | 3 Winners

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Any Updates about the winner .. did they like our product . i would love to have your feedback on it .
if we can use your feedback to be better.
thank's all .
Hey! Absolutely love these products. I've always used the test kits prior to winning. I also used the omega since I first started using aminos. For the last 2 years I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. Some listed as discontinued? I litterally cant be more happy to have these products. I am currently mixing the plankton with my normal coral foods, as well as the pro skimmer twice a week. Although I have not gotten the chance to use the 2 part just yet, I have plans on using them very shortly and will issue feedback as soon as I could. Thank You!

Kershaw

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any Updates about the winner .. did they like our product . i would love to have your feedback on it .
thank's all .
My corals seem to have responded well to the products colors are better and PE is better. I my self have trouble with the cal and mag test kit. The colors are hard for me to see.

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank's all .
I have the ELOS nitrate, pro phosphates, and PH test kits. I absolutely love them and have done a few videos on them on YouTube. The only thing I wish was improved was the vile. They all need to be screw tops like the pro phosphates viles. If we are testing with reagents that have a corrosive symbol. Why wouldn't you want the user to be safe with the cap screwed on tightly so no fluids leak out? Focus on our safety next. Everything else is perfect.

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Absolutely love these products. I've always used the test kits prior to winning. I also used the omega since I first started using aminos. For the last 2 years I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. Some listed as discontinued? I litterally cant be more happy to have these products. I am currently mixing the plankton with my normal coral foods, as well as the pro skimmer twice a week. Although I have not gotten the chance to use the 2 part just yet, I have plans on using them very shortly and will issue feedback as soon as I could. Thank You!

very cool thank you for your feedback , i realy love to follow our customers experience .

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals seem to have responded well to the products colors are better and PE is better. I my self have trouble with the cal and mag test kit. The colors are hard for me to see.
thank @Kershaw for your feedback .
yes sometimes it's not easy to see the color , but For CAlcium and MaGnesium , it's a colors changing , and the most important is the strongly changing color is simple .
but i will try to make easier , if possible .. :)

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the ELOS nitrate, pro phosphates, and PH test kits. I absolutely love them and have done a few videos on them on YouTube. The only thing I wish was improved was the vile. They all need to be screw tops like the pro phosphates viles. If we are testing with reagents that have a corrosive symbol. Why wouldn't you want the user to be safe with the cap screwed on tightly so no fluids leak out? Focus on our safety next. Everything else is perfect.
@40B Knasty thank you for your feedback. i really appreciate. i will focus on the cap asap.
thank you for your video ..

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@40B Knasty thank you for your feedback. i really appreciate. i will focus on the cap asap.
thank you for your video ..
GREAT! I will be looking forward to that improvement. Makes sense right to have that safety for your customers. It will in my opinion put ELOS even that much higher in the hobby test kit industry. I would love to have to been able to say in my videos that they thought of everything. For the past year I have been always telling people about your products, but my posts are always overlooked when I am the only one saying it and everyone else is saying Salifert and Red Sea. If you ever wanted someone to product reviews. Let me know.

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question! Do the bottled liquid food based products need to be refrigerated?
do you Mean OMEGA AA ?
Yes, it is better if you store this in the refrigerator.
it is also important that the products remaining in the bottle never come into contact with the aquarium water to avoid contamination by bacteria that may be present.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back