Emarley’s fluval evo 13.5

Emarley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
9,597
Location
Yorkshire UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers,

Only 3 months into the hobby and although I joined this forum and started posting never got round to starting a build thread so starting one today.
I know as a new reef keeper I will have my ups and downs, I will make mistakes but in the coming months and years I can look back on this thread and learn from it.
Going to keep the introduction short but add to it weekly.

My current set up is,

Fluval evo 13.5
Stock return pump,
Stock lighting,
Hydor nano 900 wave maker,
Intank chamber 1 media basket,
Aqua one 100w heater.
12lb live rock
10lb live sand

Fish, corals and cuc,

1 clownfish ( got a pair but one died)
3 hermit crabs
2 cerith snails
1 emerald crab
1 peppermint shrimp
Pulsing Xenia
Duncan
Candy cane
Hammer

Posting a few pictures that show how my tank has evolved in this time, looking forward to the journey...

Dom

837C1DE3-0077-4C4D-A150-59874F50EC08.jpeg


4D6F1FFD-4776-476A-AADF-5227DFB94F23.jpeg


0F3E939D-022F-494D-8A38-970A768D3471.jpeg


B97587E1-A938-4D7A-B1A5-9758D48870C2.jpeg


D88F7C29-7F6D-44A9-B95A-7C4271B6FE36.jpeg


8870A9E1-99CC-4F26-AEF3-9E668DBE8428.jpeg


487CBA72-57A4-4D1F-9CE6-6F5089D37FB1.jpeg


DD4F6ADC-C019-4675-9A58-6E222E58451E.jpeg


2189F033-F230-4FFD-9234-52EF2DEF52C6.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new