Emerald crab and feather duster

  • Thread starter Thread starter MariahP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MariahP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
248
Reaction score
343
Location
Washington DC
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I’ve got live rock that came with those little whiteish feather duster hitchhikers on them. I know some folks think they’re a nuisance because they spread, but I actually quite like them.

Lately I’ve seen a bit of bubble algae pop up and I’ve been thinking about getting an emerald crab…but will it snack on my feather dusters? I definitely don’t want that…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new