Emerald crab eating turbo snail!.?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CLR48
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Might be that he knew the Turbo was dead or dying.
 
Oh I wonder why it was I just bought it from a lfs and I got it and a fish and the fish is doing great?
 
At least his remains aren't being wasted now to of my hermits are eating him and my green clowngoby is eating the pieces that fall off and he is really fat now.
 
Thats what they are there for. Clean Up Crew
 
Yeah and they sure are doing it. Woke up this morning the snail is almost complete ly gone
 
Ive had them take out a 5" fish over night.
 
Yeah prolly I only have one emerald crab and three hermits because it's only a 6 gal
 
Oh jeeze lol I had never had a problem till now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new