Emerald Crab Killing Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cannoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I got it from my LFS, I bought two at the time and they were both green when I got them.
That’s a stone crab. I get them as hitch hikers from my wet gulf rocks. I have two in a pest tank now. They are wicked vicious.
 
Not an Emerald. Get it out of there asap and take it back to your LFS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new