Emerald Crab missing

1stborn4coral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,
So I got an Emerald Crab last weds 2/17. The first day I put him in he was out and about for about a hour, then gone. I haven't seen him since, is this ok or should I have seen him again by now? Not super worried but figured I would ask.

chrisgold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,
So I got an Emerald Crab last weds 2/17. The first day I put him in he was out and about for about a hour, then gone. I haven't seen him since, is this ok or should I have seen him again by now? Not super worried but figured I would ask.
They always do it mate he will pop up eventually . Changed my scape other day n after couldn't find my crab, it was hidden in the rock that was in a bucket that id just took out drying . Was sound out of water for anout 7 hours still fine now

D4jack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3. I only see 1 at a time, Every couple of days. They hang out in the rocks all day. Look for it at night with a flashlight. Do you have any possible predators in there?

OP
OP
1stborn4coral

1stborn4coral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3. I only see 1 at a time, Every couple of days. They hang out in the rocks all day. Look for it at night with a flashlight. Do you have any possible predators in there?
No I don't think so, I have 2 Clowns, a firefish, a bicolor Blenny, and a peppermint shrimp. Along with a clean up crew off blue leg hermits and snails, so nothing that should bother him. I wasn't to worried and figured he was hiding but figured I would ask on here.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back