Emerald crab turning purple?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nem0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nem0

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2019
Messages
402
Reaction score
167
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed my emerald crab's back legs have turned a bit purple. when i got him, they were all green. the color looks similar to the red slime outbreak I've been having...but i don't think red slime would be on an invert? none of my other CUC have it on their shells

picture isn't the best quality, ill try and get another one if he comes out

IMG_5334.jpeg
 
I believe they change color as they grow. I may be wrong though. I have emeralds of various colors.
 
okay. ill keep an eye on him nonetheless
 
here's another pic

IMG_5337.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new