Emerald Crab

Dude64

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
78
Reaction score
21
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just showing off my Emerald Crab ... mildly aggressive little fart. I typically treat him 2-3 times a week with a small piece of shrimp (frozen raw) tuck to the end of a stick so no surprise he gets excited when he sees a stick!!
 

Attachments

  • 20210825_125329.mp4
    77.1 MB
They can be great workers but I trust a politician more than I trust them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new